JUNIOR COUNTY BADMINTON CHAMPIONSHIPS
4th & 5th September 2021 : CLOSING DATE : Sat 29th August 2021
This annual tournament is open to all junior players who reside, have been born, or who are attending school within the County of Nottinghamshire. The tournament, will be run at Vision West Notts College, Mansfield (NG18 5BH) and will contain 4 separate age groups as shown below.
You are not restricted to entering your own age group and you may wish to “play up” into other age groups. If you do this then there will be no separate charge. For example if you play singles in your own U14 age group, then you can also enter U16 Singles and U18 singles free of charge.
The tournament is aimed at players who may be part of a school team, junior club, or performance centre. You could however enter this tournament if you are not currently part of one of these organisations.
You can choose to play Girls Singles, Boys Singles, Girls Doubles, Boys Doubles, and mixed doubles. You can even chose to play all three events at a discounted price.
The county championships will be used as part of the selection criteria for invitation to the county squads at all age groups
How to Enter
1) Read and understand the above and the Conditions of Entry on the next page
2) Complete the Entry form
a. Use the online entry form: Click here for entry form
b. Printing the form below and completing by pen, scan or take a photograph and send it to the tournament Secretary
3) You must pay your entry fee before the event to do this: Use the links below to pay through our stripe account
£11 single only £8 doubles only £19 singles&doubles £16 doubles&mixed doubles entry £25 all three events
All of the links can be found on the Outlaws website
Or just search outlaws badminton
On behalf of Outlaws Performance Badminton, in association with Nottinghamshire Badminton Association - Good Luck and Have a Great Tournament!
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) All players & parents are requested to undertake a lateral flow test within 48hrs of the event
2) The current Badminton England regulations require that an entrant must either reside, have been born or attend school within the County of Nottinghamshire
3) Every competitor must complete a separate Entry Form. Insert your initials against any event you wish to enter. In the case of doubles also enter your Partners' Name. The Secretary will endeavour to arrange partners for the doubles events, subject to the entry fee being included. This will be returned if a partner cannot be arranged
4) These tournaments will be organised on a group basis. There will be a consolation plate competition for singles at all age groups this year, ensuring a minimum of 3 singles matches for a player
5) Entries Close at 6pm on the Saturday prior to the event and the entry fee must also have been received. Late entries MAY be accepted at the discretion of the Tournament Secretary. Acknowledgement letters will NOT be sent. If you are forced to withdraw from the event then please contact the Tournament Secretary without delay
6) Play will start at 12-15 am on the day of the tournament and may continue until 8.00pm. Only limited refreshments will be available at the venue. If you are delayed on the day, telephone the Tournament Secretary on their mobile telephone
7) All Clothing must be suitable for competitive badminton
8) Feather Shuttles will be used throughout the tournament
9) Medals will be awarded to Winners, Runners-Up and losing semi-finalists of each event
10) The organisers reserve the right to refuse any entry and alter the program where necessary. In all matters their decision shall be final. The organisers will not be responsible for any personal losses or injuries, however sustained
11) Any players getting injured during the restricted tournament either on the day or before the finals will forfeit all future matches. All finals will be played on the finals day
12) Events may be cancelled if in-sufficient entries are received and the Tournament Secretary deems the even would not be beneficial. Refunds will be provided in this case
13) In the event of a COVID restriction were the venue is unavailable, then the event will be re-planned for a later date. Refunds will be made if players cannot make the new date
14) All players must abide by any government or Sports centre COVID requirements that may apply on the day and any player who is contact isolating should inform the Tournament Secretary
15) It goes without saying that any player who has Covid symptoms should not attend the venue but inform the Tournament Secretary at the earliest possible opportunity
Tournament Secretary Contact Details:
Matt Stacey: Shirland, High Street, East Markham, Newark, Notts, NG22 0QJ
email@example.com; tel: 07908455569